Company Driver AZ Company Driver & Owner Operator – Cross Border – FTL & Climate Divisions
We are looking for experienced AZ Company Drivers and Owner Operators for these divisions that service all lower 48 states, Western Canada, Ontario and Quebec.
- We will mainly run a 300 – 500-mile radius from the terminal.
- Primary lanes of travel are states east of the Mississippi river, including East Coast States, mainly NJ, PA, VA, and some mid-west. There is no forced New York City (Boroughs) dispatch.
- Our expectation is to have a minimum of 5 full days of 24-hour availability or more. You will run according to your available hours and within legal requirements, which could mean running over the weekend.
- This Division runs reefers as well as Dry Vans.
- Minimum 21 years of age
- One year of verifiable commercial vehicle driving experience *
- Clean driving record
- Maximum three demerit points (preferred)
- Zero convictions or out-of-service events on CVOR abstract (preferred)
- Criminal record search (no offences under Criminal Code of Canada)
- Valid Class AZ or Class 1 driver’s licence
- Must be Cross border capable
- Professional attitude and desire to be part of an award-winning team
- Some runs will require a FAST card
How to Apply
Interested candidates, please apply using the link here.
697 total views, 54 today