Company Driver AZ Company Driver / U.S.
Truck drivers generally work without direct supervision, and is paid on a per mile basis, hourly or a combination of both. The number of hours a driver may drive in a given period is subject to the regulations.
- Check all load-related documentation to ensure that it is complete and accurate.
- Deliver the product and proper paperwork to our customers in a courteous and timely manner
- Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions, check that vehicle position is correct and any special loading equipment is properly positioned.
- Oversee cargo handling and you are responsible for securement of loads
- Ensure that any debris caused by the loading/unloading of truck is cleaned up by sweeping the trailer out
- Provide feedback to your dispatcher regarding customer problems, mechanical problems, or delivery problems immediately before leaving customer.
- Perform periodic inspections before, during, and after delivery to ensure load security and vehicle safety.
- Operate equipment such as truck cab Qualcomm system and exchange necessary information with dispatch.
- Perform pre, en-route and post trip inspections on equipment and load, ensuring safety and roadworthiness
- Complete daily DVIR in workflow using the qualcomm report any defects, daily if minor until you have been re-dispatched.
- Paid orientation
- Dedicated trucks satellite radio 2500-3000 miles per week CONSISTENT!
- Paid dwell and waiting time
- Extensive experience on how to leverage HOS
- Well maintained and regularly inspected equipment
- Pre-pass transponders
- Paid tolls and border crossings
- Extra pick up and deliveries beyond linehaul
- Earnings average (salaried) $80,000 + per year. Some drivers are a lot higher.
- Ongoing paid training
- Health, dental, and life insurance plans
- Pension plan”
- Valid AZ License
- Minimum 24 months tractor trailer driving experience required
- Willing to drive open-board (not dedicated) in the US.
- Ability to work without direct supervision and deliver loads on time
- Willingness to be away from home base for 3-6 days (averaging 2500-3000 miles a week)
- Clean CVOR and Driver’s Abstract
- FAST card preferred, though not required
- Police check
- Clean Drug test
How to Apply
Please go to our website and complete application under Carmen Careers or contact our driver recruiter at 416-667-9700 ext. 256
674 total views, 1 today