Company Driver COMMERCIAL TRUCK DRIVER – DZ
Operates company vehicle in performance of delivery and pick up of goods. Must comply with all local, state, and federal laws regarding over the road driver requirements.
Drivers begin their shift at the Carquest distribution center in Bolton, ON. Delivery is overnight to the assigned region.
- Operates and drives company vehicle to make deliveries and pick-ups of a variety of case goods, merchandise and related items.
- Offloads merchandise from vehicles during deliveries
- Verifies load and assembles bill according to trip order.
- Complies with all city, and provincial laws and regulations while operating vehicle.
- Checks load at stops for proper balance to prevent shifting or damage of merchandise during transit.
- Keeps required records, reports, counts, trip log, and other documents.
- Checks vehicle for proper operation such as fuel, oil, tires, lights, etc. Detects faulty operations of vehicle and equipment and refers questionable cases to the supervisor.
- Reports any discrepancies in delivery orders or pick up of returns.
- Maintains vehicle in a clean, orderly and proper manner.
- Professional driving experience is required – at lease 3 years of driving experience with a valid DZ license and good driving record.
- HAZMAT endorsement required.
- Must be able to interact appropriately with customers and must be a courteous and careful driver.
- All deliveries are made overnight and unattended.
- High School Diploma or GED.
How to Apply
51243 total views, 3 today