Company Driver Long Haul Truck Driver (BC)
Loblaw is seeking professional, career-oriented Class 1 drivers for Canada/US runs to join their fleet who earn an average of $85,000 to over $120,000 Annually.
If you have a minimum of one year experience and are looking to join a growing team, apply today!
Here’s what we offer:
- $85,000 to over $120,000 Annually
- Quarterly Paid Safety Bonus & Paid Orientation, Paid Picks & Drops
- Flex Health and Dental Benefits Plan on Day 1 – Choose coverage levels (use it or direct it as cash) – Health, Dental, Vision, Short- & Long-Term Disability, Travel Insurance
- 10% off Groceries at Real Canadian Superstore!!
- Referral bonuses available
- Pension Plan (RPP) with Company match
- Group RRSP Plan (low management fees means more money in your pocket)
- Loblaw Shares – all shares purchase receives a company 25% match
- PC Mobile Discounts
- PC Home & Auto Insurance Discounts
- New Automatic Trucks (Volvo, Kenworth & Freightliner) with advanced in-cab communication tools, GPS and Sirius XM!
- Majority of Runs to Western states in US
- Exceptional Dispatch Team
- No Manual Work (no touch freight, no hand bombing, offloading, etc.)
- Pet Friendly
- Teams and Singles work available
- Reliable Bi-Weekly Direct Deposit Pay
- Employee & Family Assistance Program
Here’s what you will do:
- Transport product to destinations throughout the United States and Canada
- Complete meat inspections as required
- Pick up produce loads to return to distribution centers
- Follow required Hours of Service according to Canadian and American legislation
We are looking for drivers who have:
- Minimum 1 year verifiable Class 1 experience with 53’ trailers
- Eligible for entry to US (Canadian citizen with valid passport, permanent resident with valid PR card and/or passport from location that participates in the Visa Waiver program)
- Ability to utilize technology for sharing documentation to dispatch and monitor HOS with Electronic Log Device
- Prior experience with Reefer units an asset
- Applicants will be required to pass a criminal background check and a drug and alcohol test in compliance with DOT requirements.
About Loblaw / Loblaw Supply Chain:
- Largest distribution network in Canada – one billion cases moved annually
- Largest private sector employer in Canada (Real Canadian Superstore, nofrills, Shoppers Drug Mart, Extra Foods, Wholesale Club, Your Independent Grocer, President’s Choice, noname)
- Always listening, changing, and striving for the better
- Through integrity, trust, collaboration, and authenticity we navigate the changing landscape of global supply and demand
- Accolades – Canada’s Top Employers + Canada’s Best Diversity Employers + Canada’s Greenest Employers + Canada’s Top Employers for Young People.
How to Apply
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 1-866-DRV-4-LCL (1-866-378-4525)
- Visit Loblaw.ca/careers and search Long Haul
1264 total views, 1 today