31 Jan 2023
Company Driver Long Haul Truck Driver (AB)
Loblaw is seeking professional, career-oriented Class 1 drivers for Canada/US runs to join their fleet who earn an average of $85,000 to over $120,000 Annual Salary!!
If you have a minimum of two years’ experience and are looking to join a growing team, apply today!
Here’s what we offer:
- $85,000 to over $120,000 Annual Salary!!
- Quarterly Paid Safety Bonus & Paid Orientation, Paid Picks & Drops
- Flex Health and Dental Benefits Plan on Day 1 – Choose coverage levels (use it or direct it as cash) – Health, Dental, Vision, Short- & Long-Term Disability, Travel Insurance
- 10% off Groceries at Real Canadian Superstore!!
- $4000 bonus for each driver referral you provide
- Company Pension Plan (RPP)
- Group RRSP Plan (low management fees means more money in your pocket)
- Loblaw Shares – all shares purchase receives a company 25% match
- PC Mobile Discounts
- PC Home & Auto Insurance Discounts
- Brand New Automatic Trucks (Volvo & Freightliner) with advanced in-cab communication tools, GPS and Sirius XM! Dedicated truck for you (not shared).
- Don’t live in Calgary? No problem, you may be eligible to keep truck at your home elsewhere in AB.
- Guaranteed weekly miles
- Majority of Runs to Western states in US / Reset AT HOME!!
- Need more time off between runs? No problem we can accommodate reasonable requests
- Exceptional Dispatch Team
- No Manual Work (no touch freight, no hand bombing, offloading, etc)
- Pet Friendly
- Teams and Singles work available
- Reliable Bi-Weekly Direct Deposit Pay
- Employee Family Assistance Program
Here’s what you will do:
- Transport product to destinations throughout the United States (Majority of Runs to Western states in US / Reset AT HOME!!
- Complete meat inspections as required
- Pick up produce loads to return to distribution centers
- Provide proper documentation to dispatch and at border crossing
- Follow required Hours of Service according to Canadian and American legislation
We are looking for drivers who have:
- Minimum 2 years verifiable Class 1 experience with 53’ trailers
- Eligible for entry to US (Canadian citizen with valid passport, permanent resident with valid PR card and/or passport from location that participates in the Visa Waiver program & completion of COVID vaccination)
- Ability to utilize technology for sharing documentation to dispatch and monitor HOS with Electronic Log Device
- Prior experience with Reefer units an asset
- Applicants will be required to pass a criminal background check and a drug and alcohol test in compliance with DOT requirements.
How to Apply
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call 1-866-DRV-4-LCL (1-866-378-4525)
- Visit Loblaw.ca/careers and search Long Haul
376 total views, 1 today