Company Driver Company Driver – Long Haul Deck Division
Our Deck team is currently hiring Class 1 experienced drivers to join our fleet. Areas of travel are predominantly East to West long-haul & regional in Canada offering regular and predictable home time to ensure a healthy work life balance! We are growing and will consider applications from any major city in Canada
We have yard locations in Edmonton, Winnipeg, Brampton, Calgary and Saskatoon plus Fleet Repair Facilities in Calgary, Saskatoon and Winnipeg (Head Office) with 24-hour road side assistance.
- Opportunity to earn $90,000 – $105,000 yearly
- Full support for all drivers while on the road, our drivers know we have theirback.
- 100% fully committed to our drivers’ scheduled home time. Ask any of our drivers to confirm!
- Paid reset in a hotel when our drivers require a reset on the road
- Industry leading carrier profile performance rating, we are all in on safety. Ask us to show you!
- Sign on Bonus, benefits, and matching pension plan
- 90% of all preventative maintenance is done ahead of schedule, we have a well-maintained fleet
- Training opportunities provided for flat deck load securement
- A positive workplace culture with an Open Door Policy
- Generous annual Safety & Clothing Allowance (non-taxable)
- Class 1 Tractor Trailer driving experience, flat deck experience or willingness to be trained
- Satisfactory Abstract
- Previous flat deck and load securement experience an asset, but we are willing to train
- Canada Only routes, border crossing capability is an asset (to help meet future company growth)
- Flexibility to work any given day of the week (flexibility to adjust schedules as needed)
- Ability to wear all standard PPE (safety boots, CSA approved hard hat, safety vest, etc.)
- A great attitude and are safety minded and customer service oriented
How to Apply
Please apply online using the link here.
156 total views, 1 today